Friday 14 December 2012

Sonic Work-In-Progress

Sonic The Hedgehog WIP

So for a while I have been wanting to create something that I'm extremely passionate about, and that just so happens to be Sonic! The whole purpose for modeling Sonic in 3D is so I can pose him and use him as a reference for 2D drawings. Either way, I really like how it is going so far.

He has no textures applied at the moment, and to be honest, I'm not certain that he ever will have textures. If any, I would texture the eyes so He doesn't look so creepy haha.

I think it still needs a bit of tweaking. I'm still considering rigging the hands, but its going to be allot more work if I do. Also, if I do decide to rig the hands, I will have to add an extra joint in the fingers.

See below for some renders
 

No comments:

Post a Comment